Emerald Forest Properties Presents :
Beautiful Hills of Heredia!
Own your Costa Rican, mountain, heaven estate today!
- Year built: 2008
- 2 story mountain home
- House Size: 407 M2 / 4,381 ft2
- Lot Size: 2,500 M2 / 26,910 ft2
- Main House (first floor)
- 2 bedrooms; 1.5 bath
- Kitchen with island and breakfast bar and granite countertop
- Living room/dining room with large fireplace
- Brick and wood flooring
- 2 large bay windows
- Spacious pantry
- Laundry room
- 2 car carport.
- (second floor)
- 3 bedrooms (2 with balconies)
- 2 baths
- Spacious sunroom
- Master bedroom has a cozy fireplace, a sitting balcony overlooking the forest, a large walk-in closet, an oversized jacuzzi, a beautiful open shower, and a double vanity.
- The attached “Casita” is perfect for visitors or a rental. It consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, kitchen/dining room, and living room with fireplace.
- Wood floors and ceilings throughout the house.
- The finishes include wood ceilings, clay, brick and wood floors, granite counter tops, and slates.
- Sellers are very MOTIVATED! and will listen to any reasonable offer.
This fascinating house is located in the mountains of the Heredia province. This home is located in an area that best resembles the crispy green mountains of Austria and Switzerland. Living in this amazing community, truly feels like living in a national park. Temperatures can get as low as 52 and as high as 78.
On a sunny day, you can take long walks with your kids throughout the neighborhood and surrounding forest were you will find several endemic trees, lakes, waterfalls, and wildlife such as sloths, and toucans. On a cloudy day, it is mesmerizing to watch how the clouds come and kiss the ground at your own back yard. It just calls for a hot cup of tea or a big fire with some wine. Nearby there is a nice mountain hotel and English pub where you can have breakfast after a morning walk or a beer after an afternoon walk! You can also enjoy live jazz on a Sunday afternoon…
Nearby and as you drive out of the community, you will find the beautiful “El Castillo Country Club” which offers spectacular playgrounds with BBQ ranches, sauna rooms, a gym, basketball court, and games for your family’s enjoyment. On the same road, there is a Lebanese restaurant called Baalbeck which offers amazing food and belly dancing shows.
But, besides the seclusion and beauty of this mountain heaven estate, the home is only 10 minutes away from the nearest town and 15 minutes away from the city of Heredia. There, you will find nice schools, hospitals, malls, supermarkets among other services.
Listing Reference Number SLS110 Click to Contact Agent