Emerald Forest Properties Presents :
Wow! What a Beuatiful Place to Call Home!
- Year built: Nostalgic home; built over 100+ years ago (renovated/restored)
- Lot Size: ~5,320 M2 (just over 1 acre)
- Construction: ~477 M2 (5,134 Sq. Ft.)
- 4 bedrooms / 3 baths
- Two-Story House
- Main level (2560 sq. ft) has the 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, office (optional fifth bedroom), entry, large living room (21x16 ft), large dining room (19x13 ft), huge kitchen area (17x13 ft).
- Kitchen has attached wood stove and sinks in well ventilated but still protected "outdoor cooking" space
- Main level has 11 foot high hardwood ceilings.
- Very large master bedroom (19x15 ft) with private entry.
- Main bathroom (15x7 ft) has a double stone sink and an oversized shower area, instant hot water heat.
- Two sides have full length covered porches.
- Wood floors in 4 bedrooms.
- Two sets of double french doors
- Ornamental solid wood staircase leads up to spacious 1500 sq. ft second floor
- Second floor window wall with view of Turrialba Volcano and balcony (430 sq ft)
- Second floor (23x66 ft) is finished, large open and airy; used as office space
- Second floor has hardwood flooring and 11 foot hardwood ceiling
- House walls are cast in place concrete very sturdy
- Roofing is thick gauge paneling not rusty
- New electrical boxes, wiring, throughout
- High speed internet and cable to house
- Not cool enough to need heat, and breeze with high ceilings makes air conditioning unnecessary
- Carport for 2 cars
- Separate concrete shed (390 sq ft) in back
- Property is fenced
This fascinating house sits on a small rise overlooking Turrialba city, still within 10 minutes walking distance. Its location and no obstructions allow for light afternoon breezes. There is a private drive with locking gate entry.
There are so many wonderful fruit trees on this property; banana, plantain, mandarin orange, sweet lemon, acid lemon, hybrid lemon, sour orange, cas, guava, soursop, araza, almond, water apple, star apple, mango. Also chayote, bamboo, and laurel (cordia) wood trees. There is also a private pool in the back yard.
More photos will be uploaded soon!
Listing Reference Number SLS116 Click to Contact Agent