Emerald Forest Properties Presents :
Escazu Mountains - An Award Winning Beauty!
Featured in SU CASA Magazine!
- Year built: 2004
- Lot Size: 565m2 (6,081 Sq.Ft.)
- Construction Size: 182m2 (1,960 Sq.Ft)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Living room
- Open Beam well- constructed ceilings
- Laundry Room with bathroom and storage
- Storage in Attic
- Gas Stove (save on electricity)
- 2 car gated Carport
- Brand new Sintra Cotto floor tiles
- Appliances are included
- Furniture included
- Low maintenance front and backyards
- All fenced property
- Private Subdivision consists of only 5 lots / 4 homes
- Perfect weather in the mountains!
- Featured twice in SU CASA Magazine
- 1997 Suzuki Sidekick (sold separately)
At a perfect 1,280 meters (4,200ft.) above sea level, this well-built contemporary home allows you to enjoy the serenity and beauty that surrounds you. This home allows you to not only enjoy nature and the peaceful sounds of your private secured small subdivision, you are only 10 or 15 minutes away from the center of Escazu. You really get to have the best of both worlds. Once in the heart of Escazu, attending to all your shopping needs, just jump on the new Route 27 and there you are at the beach!
Listing Reference Number SLS131 Click to Contact Agent