77 Hectares of 18 to 25 year old teak, 78 to 82 Centimeters aged teak in Guanacaste
Guanacaste is known for its exceptional growing conditions for teak. This property is being offered below market pricing on teak.
- This offer is strictly for the timber, not the land
- 18 to 25 year old teak
- Average 364 teak trees per Hectare
- Estimated to be between 26,000 and 28,000 teak trees total
- Average price per tree $89.00
- Straight trees well pruned
- Commercial height, Aprox 8 meters
- Easy farm access, close to main road, containers can be loaded on property
- Estimated tree value per Hectare is $32,000 US Dollars
This 77 Hectare plantation offers an estimated 364 teak trees per Hectare, and average price per tree is $89.00. There are between 26,000 and 28,000 teak trees total. For more information please call or email Emerald Forest Properties.
Priced to sell USD $2,500,000.00
Listing Reference Number CG819 Click to Contact Agent