Peaceful Heaven Heredia
Neoclassical Revival Deluxe Mountain Estate!
- Year built: 2007
- Lot Size: 10,000 M2 (2.47 Acres)
- Construction Size: 557.62m2 (~6,000 SF)
- 3 bedrooms / 3 baths
- Separate Mother-in-law (en-suite) unit with kitchenette and private terrace.
- Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings
- Granite Counter tops
- High Ceilings (9 Feet+)
- Kitchen Opens to Family Room and formal dining room
- Open Floor Plan
- Sunken Living Room
- House speaker sound system
- Rooms: Family Room, Foyer, Gym/Exercise, Living Room, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master Suite, Separate Family Room, Study/Office, Two Masters, Walk-In Closet
- Floor is of Hardwood and or Marble
- Appliances are of exceptional quality Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Warmer Oven Drawer
- Utilities: Cable TV High speed internet and Wi-Fi available.
- Views are of: City Lights, Courtyard, Hills, Mountain, Neighborhood, Panoramic, Valley
- Driveway consists of Pavers
- Garage has Garage Door Opener and Direct access to home
- Gated Entrance
- Gently sloping lot
- Sprinkler system
- Manicured gardens
- Entire property is fenced
- IP Cameras and Extra Security Throughout
Main House: The beauty and upscale lifestyle that this Neoclassical Revival Estate offers cannot be described in the space allotted here. Fabulously constructed, beautifully appointed, spacious residence is surrounded by lush, green gardens & offers stunning San Jose Valley/mountain views. Main residence has two master suites, office, mini gym, large eat-in kitchen, family room, formal dining, and 1 en-suite bedroom w/kitchenette and private entrance; extra high ceilings in every room. Both master bedrooms have fireplaces, walk-in closets, sitting areas, balconies, views, and extra-large bathrooms with vanities and bidets. Grand entrance opens to large living room, terrace, and gardens beyond. Floors are marble or wood. Custom iron windows. Surround sound system. There is space and light everywhere. Property has landscaped gardens, fruit trees, and sprinkler system. River runs along the rear of the property. Enjoy the sounds of the river as your sipping that hot cup of coffee on you magnificently built terrace or just above, the sun-terrace. Ask for additional photos if you are interested. This home just arrived on the market and will not last long!
Second House: Property also has 2 bedroom/1 bath charming guest house with kitchen, laundry room and its own courtyard with views of the Valley.
Care-taker’s House: Just inside the gated entrance is caretaker’s residence with 2 bedrooms /1 bathroom.
This mountain estate is truly one of a kind and would make a wonderful family home, corporation owned property, or amazing vacation home.
Entertaining in this home would be an absolute joy.
Listing Reference Number SLS119 Click to Contact Agent