Beautiful turnkey resort available in Costa Rica’s last frontier, the Osa Peninsula.
Step back in time and see what Costa Rica looked like 100 years ago. Puerto Jimenez is a sleepy city located on the Osa Peninsula. There you will find some of the last wild Scarlet Macaw parrots flying free.
- Property: ½ Acre or 2000 m2
- Construction: 10,000 sq ft
- 7 Separate cabins all equipped with kitchens and baths
- Secluded main home 1400 sq ft villa for the new owners
- Open dining areas
- Established clientele
- Comes with Tacoma 4X4 vehicle
- Excellent location! 10 minute walk to town
- 200 yard private entrance
- Calm sandy beaches
- 300 feet of beach front! YES!
- Puerto Jiminez Airport just remodeled
- On beach
- Calm waters
- Gateway to Corcovado National Park
- 4 Star rating
- To view this property we will need a bank letter
Osa Peninsula is truly an adventure for everyone. This resort has a running track of clients from all over the world coming in for world class surfing, fishing and trekking through one of the last untouched rainforest’s in Central America. Corcovado is a national park with rainforests covering thousands of acres; there you will find the last of Costa Rica’s Jaguar population as well as many other rare and exotic animals. If you have ever dreamed of water front living then now is the time to act while it is a buyers’ market. This is truly a one of a kind beach front property. Property being sold due to health issues. For more information on this amazing beach opportunity contact your Emerald Forest Property agent today.
Priced to sell: USD $895,000.00
Listing Reference Number BB189a Click to Contact Agent