Private, Exquisite Living!
- Year built: 2007
- Lot Size: 9,500 M2 (2.34 Acres)
- Construction Size: 530 M2 (5,704 SF)
- 3 bedrooms / 3.5 baths
- There is an area below the house that can easily be converted to a 4th bedroom or Mother-in-law unit.
- 5,000 L (1,320 Gal.) water storage tank, with pressure tank and pump
- Additional 2,200L (581 Gal.) (rainwater catchment system)
- Reverse Osmosis drinking water under the kitchen sink
- Propane tanks for dryer & cooktop
- 2- gas fireplaces for those cozy evenings!
- Gated Entrance
- Bamboo accented eaves throughout
- Entire property is fenced
- Recessed lighting throughout
- Tarazo and wood flooring throughout
- House speaker system
- His & Her walk-in closet
- Home is wired for cable and Cat-5
- Furniture Negotiable (except kitchen table and all artwork)
- High speed internet and Wi-Fi available.
This well designed home is located in the mountains of the Heredia province. This home is located in a quiet secluded area so that you can enjoy your surroundings and yet close to the center of town. Temperatures can get as low as 52 and as high as 78.
On most days, you can take long walks and enjoy the neighborhood and surrounding areas. Enjoy sitting outside on the inviting terrace, it just simply calls for a hot cup of tea or your favorite beverage so that you can soak in the magnificent mountain and city views.
But, besides the seclusion and beauty of this mountain paradise home, it is only 5 minutes away from the nearest town and 20 minutes away from downtown Heredia. There, you will find nice schools, hospitals, malls, supermarkets among other services.
Listing Reference Number SLS117 Click to Contact Agent