Well known hotel with casino in Puntarenas for sale.
Have your own business… just few steps from the ocean… And start to enjoy the beach life in beautiful Costa Rica!
- Property: 3500 m2 (0.86 Acre)
- Construction: 5500 m2 (59,180 SQ FT)
- 37 Rooms
- Fully equipped casino with approximately 200 m2 (2152 SQ FT) of floor space
- Discotheque on a separate floor
- Located near the point of Puntarenas
- Ocean views from many of the guest rooms, casino & the main restaurant
- All the guest rooms have their own bathroom.
This commercial is directly across the main beach road, from the beach. The entire length of the beach road has a wide sidewalk for walking or jogging in alongside the beach. The hotel is about 3 blocks from the ferry docks for Nicoya Peninsula and the ferries can be seen leaving Puntarenas from there. From this lodge, you can see beautiful sunsets over Nicoya Peninsula and some of the islands of the Gulf of Nicoya. One of these islands is Isla San Lucas, which was used as a prison by the government of Costa Rica from 1870 until 1990. There has been a lot of talk about developing the island. The owner wishes to sell only a portion, from 10% to 40%. There are several options available and for partial ownership, the price range would be from $1 million to $2½ million
Negotiable: price range from $1,000,000 up to USD $2,500,000.00
Listing Reference Number JCS1102 Click to Contact Agent